Note: At this phase of re-opening, the USC Dental Faculty Practice is not accepting new patients.
We are open for care, however, we are limited our practice to patients with emergencies, exams and routine dental cleanings. If you have a dental emergency, please contact us at (213) 740-2012, and we will connect you with a dentist directly.
Whatever your dental care needs, you can expect compassionate, state-of-the-art treatment from the Faculty Practice clinicians.
We offer routine and specialty care, including:
- Check-up and evaluation services
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening/bleaching
- Advanced oral design and esthetics
- Pediatric dental care
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery
- Treatment of pain, disease and injury
You may choose to see a specific dentist or our staff will help you select a dentist when you schedule your first appointment.
After your initial evaluation at the Faculty Practice—or with a referral from your non-USC dentist—you may be referred to one of the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC’s specialty clinics located across the street at the Norris Dental Science Center. These clinics include:
- The Bioimaging clinic offers advanced, 3-D X-ray technology.
- The Diagnostic Services clinic diagnoses and treats orofacial pain, headaches, bad breath, dry mouth, oral cancer and other conditions.
- The Esthetic and Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry clinic provides state-of-the-art ceramics to match natural teeth perfectly and restores the function and appearance of patients’ damaged teeth.
- The Orofacial Pain & Oral Medicine clinic treats patients with cancer, ulcers, infections, abnormal growths, temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ), headaches, jaw-function problems, sleep-disordered breathing difficulties and other disorders.