Whatever your dental care needs, you can expect compassionate, state-of-the-art treatment from the Faculty Practice clinicians.
We offer routine and specialty care, including:
- Check-up and evaluation services
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening/bleaching
- Advanced oral design and esthetics
- Pediatric dental care
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery
- Treatment of pain, disease and injury
You may choose to see a specific dentist or our staff will help you select a dentist when you schedule your first appointment.
After your initial evaluation at the Faculty Practice—or with a referral from your non-USC dentist—you may be referred to one of the Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC’s specialty clinics located across the street at the Norris Dental Science Center. These clinics include:
- The Bioimaging clinic offers advanced, 3-D X-ray technology.
- The Diagnostic Services clinic diagnoses and treats orofacial pain, headaches, bad breath, dry mouth, oral cancer and other conditions.
- The Esthetic and Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry clinic provides state-of-the-art ceramics to match natural teeth perfectly and restores the function and appearance of patients’ damaged teeth.
- The Orofacial Pain & Oral Medicine clinic treats patients with cancer, ulcers, infections, abnormal growths, temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ), headaches, jaw-function problems, sleep-disordered breathing difficulties and other disorders.